On my daily little wander through my one flowerbed and assortment of containers today, I took my camera to document what’s happening this mid-summer day …
- Dill gone to seed.
- My hostas are late to bloom but the flowers are going to be enormous.
- A good handful of cherry tomatoes on most days.
- This is one of the perennials I treated myself to at the beginning of the summer. Something has been eating the entire flowers right off the stem. This is the main reason I took out my camera today, to document the pretty colour of these petals while they’re still here.
- Still pleased with this combination of green white and red on my front porch.
- We seem to have lots of these little guys outside this year. They spin the most perfect webs.
P.S. I’m listening to my GARDEN 2022 playlist as I edit photos and write posts today.