I’ve been blogging here in this space for one month now. It’s a nice little milestone, and I thought it was a good chance for a bit of reflection.
So I opened up my notebook and wrote down some of the things I’m thinking about:
what i’ve learned
- I started out planning to write every weekday but quickly realized it would be too much to keep up with. Now I’m posting four times a week, Monday to Thursday, and it’s so much better. It’s okay to have constraints to work within.
- I learned how to film and edit video on my phone!
- Blogging is a lot like journaling, and I like it.
what i’m wondering
I have plans to be in this space for a long time, and I have some thoughts and ideas about it that aren’t fully formed yet, so we’ll see how it goes…
- Whether I need to be posting anything from here on social media.
- How to incorporate some new topics which matter to me. For example, I’ve been spending time working on a climate related project which I’d love to talk about here.
- How to create community here.
my favourite posts so far
- This one, which includes the video I made and which has received some really nice feedback, thank you!
- The first one, because it’s the one that got me started.
- The typewriter ones, here and here, because they were so much fun!
Looking forward to so much more content here… but for now, cheers to one month!
stationery in the photo
P.S. I need to stock up my IKEA Fenomen pillar candles and the signs on the display say “now or never”.