I keep a migraine bag, which is a large zippered pouch (technically two pouches, one inside the other) with all my migraine related supplies in it. The bag generally stays in a drawer in my bedside table, since in bed is where I usually am during a migraine attack. There are lots of reasons for putting together a bag like this, and these are some of the ways it helps me:
Why I Keep A Migraine Bag
- Because most of the time, I need to nurse myself through an attack.
- To remind myself of my treatment options, when I can’t think straight.
- Making it easier for others to find my migraine things if I need them to.
- Remembering to pack everything for travelling.
- They’re pretty, and make me happy, in spite of what they contain.